Sunday, September 7, 2008

Shift Change and election forecast

Today marks my switch over from working PM shift over to AM shift. Have been on 1pm to 9:30 pm the last 4 months, now I start 5am to 1:30 pm. Tough to get used to the switch, I got about 3 hours sleep last night.

The polling places better start preparing for what I predict will be unprecedented voter turn out numbers. Expect long lines and not enough check in people or voting units for the volume of voters that will be out and about. No doubt ACORN will be up to their old tricks of trying to get undocumented and dead people to vote. Voting irregularity claims will be made by both sides and it wouldn't surprise me for Obama to ask for U.N observers. Undoubtedly it will be a long night.

Sarah gets her first one on one interview with Charles Gibson coming soon. Lets hope it isn't "edited" by the network to make things anything other than the reality that takes place.

This criticizing frenzy taking place reminds me of the attacks made when Clarance Thomas was under review for Supreme Court. Hopefully she will make it through with the same dignity and success that he did.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh how I remember those quick turns. Nice job on the blog! I'll be checking in now and then from Southern Arizona.